Whether you want any of the standard framing sizes or need a more personalized approach, the Frame Up can take care of you. We have years of combined experience in all areas of framing, including any kind of posters or still photographs. And if it’s required, we can design a custom frame that will meet your needs. We have a variety of styles to choose from, so we can find something with which you’ll be pleased. Not only do we have a number of wood and metal picture frames, but we also have a variety of mounting and matting choices. That’s why we’re the best choice for framing pictures in the Coastal Bend.
Popular Choices for Framing Photos
While we can design a custom frame for any type of photograph, there are a number of standard sizes for framing pictures. Some of them include butmay not be limited to:
- 5×7 Frame — Many photographs are printed in this size, so a 5×7 frame is one of the most widely used. It’s a good choice for any photo that you want to display on a desk or table for your office or home, because it’s small enough to fit in a tight area.
- 8×10 Frame — An 8×10 frame is also common, because it uses a mat that will enhance the look of a 5×7 photograph. You can choose an off-white mat for your framing, but we have other color choices as well.
- 11×14 Frame — This type of frame can not only be used for framing an 11×14 photograph, but it can also frame an 8×10 image inside a mat. So, it can be a great choice for any large print that you want to display.
- 16×20 Frame — This is a good choice for a medium-sized picture frame, and you can use a mat to house an 11×14 photograph. It’s a great option for people who want to highlight a piece on their walls or to build a collage of smaller images on a single frame.
- 24×36 Frame — This frame is ideal for framing posters, which is the standard size for these types of products. So if you have a large print that you want to hang in your dorm room, office, or home, a 24×36 frame is an excellent choice.
Before you decide on a solution for framing photography, you always want to measure it first. While any of these standard sizes could work, you may need a custom framing solution. And here at the Frame Up, we can help you find the best option. That’s why we’re one the best choices for framing photography in the Coastal Bend.
If you want to know more about how our staff can help you, feel free to visit our framing store. We would be happy to speak with you!